2. By entering the competition, you agree that the promoter and Lancaster Insurance Services Limited (Lancaster) shall have the right to publish the photographs in any of its publications and in any media now known or hereinafter invented.
3. Lancaster will pay up to three hundred pounds (£300) towards the purchase of one year’s comprehensive car insurance from an insurer on Lancaster’s panel of insurers (“Lancaster Car Insurance”) for the 5 prize winners of the Classic Car of the Year Award.
4. To be eligible to claim the insurance prize, the prize winner must be 21 years or over and resident in Great Britain, the Channel Islands, the Isle of Man or Northern Ireland.
5. All insurance policies are subject to underwriting acceptance criteria and all applicants must have a full UK driving licence. All of the drivers should have no convictions except 2 minor offences in the last three years.
6. Lancaster will pay up to three hundred pounds (£300) towards the purchase of one year’s comprehensive car insurance from an insurer on Lancaster’s panel of insurers (“Lancaster Car Insurance”) for the prize winner of each category of the Classic Car of the Year Award.
7. The prize winner must pay any and all amounts, if applicable, above £300 and in respect of optional additions to the Lancaster Car Insurance policy (other than breakdown recovery, legal assistance and agreed valuation) including but not restricted to key cover, hire car and personal accident cover. If the premium for the Lancaster Car Insurance, breakdown recovery, legal assistance and agreed valuation is lower than £300, no refund will be provided.
8. The prize winner can choose to use the £300 contribution towards the purchase of Lancaster Car insurance within 13 months of being notified as being the winning entry, after which time the offer will expire. Further details of how to claim will be provided to the prize winner.
9. If the winner cancels the Lancaster Car Insurance prize policy no refund will be given and he/she agrees to be bound by the Lancaster Car insurance policy terms and conditions as detailed in the policy booklet, including the payment of any cancellation fees.
10. If the winner decides to cancel his/her current car insurance policy, Lancaster will not pay any cancellation fees as set out by the winner’s current insurance provider in order to transfer the winner to the Lancaster Car Insurance policy.
11. Lancaster reserves the right to withdraw, change or substitute the competition prize.
12. The competition prize cannot be transferred and no cash alternative is available